Home / sponsors / HIP HOP HARRY HELPS OVERWEIGHT KIDS WITH NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS TO LOSE WEIGHT AND GET FIT

HIP HOP HARRY HELPS OVERWEIGHT KIDS WITH NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS TO LOSE WEIGHT AND GET FIT

On one side are millions of overweight kids with serious health conditions.

On the other side is a pain-free, active, and happy life.

In the middle is a leading advocate for child exercise.

Hip Hop Harry is a live action program designed for children in the 3-10 year old age group. The program uses age appropriate hip hop music and dance to teach social, educational, physical and creative skills.

According to KidsHealth,” Some children may develop health problems, such as type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. Some children also may experience teasing, bullying, depression , or low self-esteem. Children who are overweight are at higher risk of entering adulthood with too much weight.”

While some overweight children do slim down as they grow up, the likelihood decreases with age. An obese preschooler has an approximately 30 percent chance of becoming an obese adult, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, while an obese teenager has a 70 percent chance.

“We just want to get kids moving again and having fun which will make them more active and healthier,” states Claude Brooks, creator

Hip Hop Harry” is an Emmy nominated music & dance based live action program designed to entertain, educate and inform children in the 4 to 10 year old age group.  The major entertainment and educational areas that form from the curriculum by Dr. Gordon Berry include experiences and activities related to: (a) social / emotional skills, (b) cognitive / educational skills, (c) physical / health skills and (d) artistic / creative skills.

Hip Hop Harry has received multiple awards, such as, a Daytime Emmy Nomination for “Outstanding Preschool Series”, Two Parents’ Choice Award seals of Approval and The Telly Award.

For more information visit their Youtube channel  at

www.youtube.com/channel/UCIbzAiUycfuz4O0_gosBvxA   or

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_IaU2n9TeE

About editor

Check Also

Fay Riviere and Hicham Benslimane – The Iconic Fashion Designers behind the Royals 

THE ROYALS is a french luxury fashion house created by two designers, Fay Riviere and …